It’s a myth that Best Hair Transplant Clinic In Delhi is very expensive. The fact is this treatment is neither very expensive nor painful. FUE is the modern hair plantation technique which minimized the risk of scarring and side-effects of surgery. Are you confused that whether you are a candidate for hair transplant or not? Visit us and clear your confusion within a very short period of time.
Follicular Unit Transplantation / Hair Restoration‘
Hair transplant as practiced today has developed from the work of Limmer Follicular unit that is naturally occurring units of hair follicles(Groups of one to four hairs). These hair follicles are surrounded by a layer of connective tissue called perifollicular. It’s a standard technique which is used to completely cover the involved area. You can find the most natural appearing result from this technique of Cosmetic Clinic In Delhi
Ideal Candidate for Hair Transplant
[A] IN MEN
- Androgenic alopecia is a characteristic distribution of hair loss with miniaturisation. There should be a family history of hair loss.
- To be bypassed in diffuse unpatterned alopecia.
- Should be 25 years old and above.
- Donor density should be assessed in extensive losses.
In case of post burn and post-traumatic alopecia of scalp and face the surgeon will observe the skin quality and conclude that what procedure would be preferred.
[B] IN FEMALE BALDNESS
There are two types of techniques or methods for collecting donor’s hair:
- Donor’s hair could be harvested as a strip.
- A single follicle could be extracted and transplanted.
- The choice of procedure for hair transplant in Delhi depends on many factors besides patient wishes.
1) STRIP TECHNIQUE:
- Strip technique allows the harvesting of large volume hairs from the most optimum site (i.e. site where no future loss should be there due to androgenic alopecia progressing.)
- Strip technique allows the future harvest from the relatively untouched site.
- The disadvantage of the technique is a linear scar on the scalp.
2) F.U.E TECHNIQUE
- The patient wants to avoid a scar on the scalp and those who wish to wear short hair.
- This technique demands the patient to have a relatively large donor area and fewer graft requirements.
- Before performing the technique the surgeons will asses the Donor site, the patient’s present and future requirement and wishes.
- After considering all the above points surgeon plan out the harvest option, keeping treatment goal in mind.
- Local anaesthesia is given at the beginning of the best Hair treatment in India. The patient may require some anxiolytics in case of anxiety.
- ECG, Chest X-Ray and Routine blood investigations may be required. Some special investigations may be recommended if the patient requires them.
- The patient should avoid smoking to optimize the surgical result.
- Use of topical Minoxidil may need to be reduced.
- May require a switch over to a different hairpiece, to prevent skin irritation.
THE PROCEDURE FOR THE BEST HAIR TRANSPLANT IN INDIA
- The procedure generally performed in a sitting or lying position.
- Harvesting is carried out with patient face down.
- The graft is inserted with the patient in a semi-sitting or lying position. It depends on the area to be addressed.
POST- OPERATIVE PHASE
- The head is properly cleaned after the procedure.
- Head is then covered for a period of about 24 hours.
- After the removal of the dressing, the patient is requested to shampoo twice daily so that crust softens and slowly fall off.
- Avoid exercise that includes stretching of the neck after getting hair treatment in Delhi.
PROBLEM AND COMPLICATION
Here are some complications of Hair Transplant In Delhi.
- Poor growth
- Wide donor scar
- Facial swelling
- Shock loss (telogen effluvium)